Monday, July 13, 2015

BOOK REVIEW # 2015-085 - HABITS QUOTES

Although the KINDLE Edition has been offered for FREE when I went to download it, the KINDLE App for PC had not been offered as one of the devices; but I was able to read it on my kind neighbor’s KINDLE device.

This is the second book in the author’s Leanjumpstart Series I’ve had the pleasure of reading/reviewing, and the timing of its release couldn’t have come at a better time as I’d recently reviewed her book “Clean Eating Miracle: 52 Chef Habits;” a plan my OH and I are beginning to follow.

We’ve all got all kinds of habits; some good, some bad, and those we don’t actually realize we have or are doing in our daily lives; which includes me.

To fully appreciate this book to its utmost you need to read each quote the author has selected for each picture separately, close your eyes and then meditate briefly on the words you’ve just read. The carefully selected quotes are quite vivid and almost awe inspiring in communicating its message.

I would advise anyone purchasing a KINDLE Edition of this book to view the pages of this book two at a time to fully capture the beauty of the picture the author has selected for each habit.

For allowing her readers to journey within themselves to ponder over the habits they might be guilty of having [be honest with yourselves] and hopefully arrived at some resolution regarding them, I’m giving this book 5 STARS.




No comments:

Post a Comment