Friday, October 9, 2015

BOOK REVIEW # 2015-127 - WHOLE LOTTA CREATIVITY GOING ON

As an author with two books under my belt, and two more in the processing of being written, like practically all other authors I’ve come down with the dreaded condition fondly know as WRITER’S BLOCK.

I suffered from this condition several times as I wrote my first novel and needed to find something which would stimulate those little cells in my mind. Luckily I found a site which would supply me with a weekly prompt word for which I had to respond by a FIVE SENTENCE story. Eventually I compiled the ones I’ve done and other which I had not into my second.

I currently have two WIPs which are currently on hold. I’m definitely going to come back to this book when I return to working on these endeavors. The reason for this is Ms. Pacelli’s endeavor here gives her readers not one kind of writing exercise to stimulate their creativity, but 60 of them, and each one can used over and over again.

Do not let my talking about this book helping authors get over their writer’s block deter anyone else from reading this book. This book will be of a great use to anyone who has a creative mind and wants to have something to stimulate; whether or not the end results will be published.

For aiding the creativity all of us have, I’m giving Ms. Pacelli’s book 5 STARS.

I received a KINDLE Edition of this book from the author through her LibraryThing giveaway, and the above has been my honest opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment